Re-Evaluating Education in the Endemic World.
Date: October 8 | 2022 (One-day), Venue: Zoom Platform
Prince Sultan University’s Educational Research Lab (ERL) will organize and host the Second Annual International Symposium (ERL2022) around the educational theme: “The Global Transformation of Education and Learning Trends: Re-Evaluating Education in the Endemic World”. The symposium will take place virtually via the Zoom Meeting Platform on Saturday, October 8, 2022. Accepted submissions by the ERL organizing committee would be delivered at the symposium and given the opportunity to publish their articles in PSU’s Research Review-Journal (by Emerald Publishing), the International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, or other pending publications/conference proceedings. The symposium’s ultimate goal is to create a self-sustaining, continuing educational forum where educators, administrators, and instructors can foster pedagogical innovation and best practices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the world. This will help create the educational conditions necessary to reach the goals of PSU’s Strategic Plan, Vision 2030, and the universal Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The ERL aims to produce a unique experience in the field of Educational Research via this symposium by presenting qualified speakers, carefully selected paper presentations/posters, and intensive professional development workshops.Register Now
- To establish communication among educators and professionals at the local, regional, and international levels about the needs of teaching and learning for both K-12 schools and higher education institutions.
- To develop an ongoing program where educators in the region can get information and stimulation in their respective fields by giving them an opportunity to participate in seminars, workshops, and educational training programs.
Abstracts are welcomed in the following areas:
- Inclusiveness and equity in the endemic era
- New remedial approaches in education
- Assessment validity & reliability in today’s teaching and learning landscape
- Curriculum and material design for today’s learner
- Emerging trends in the K-12, College, and Graduate educational domains
- Lifelong learning & learning beyond the classroom
Special Issue: New Post-pandemic Digital Educational Scenarios - Collaboration with Educational Research Lab (ERL)
Types of Submissions:
- Individual papers (20 minute presentations + 10 minute discussion)
- Posters (10 minute presentations + 5 minute discussion)