Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: PSU Logo




 

Dr. Gary Baker
 Assistant Professor,
 College of Business Administration
 Prince Sultan University, Riyadh,
 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

 

For BUS 373, the Final exam covering chapters 3,5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 12 is scheduled for Monday, January 24 4:00pm in Exam Hall1 (New Building). Approximately 90% of the exam points will be from chapters 7, 8, 9, and 12. The remaining 10% of the exam points will cover the material from major 1 exam.

 

Syllabus

Class Schedule

Dr. Gary Bakerís Schedule

Management Information Systems Textbook Website 10th edition

 


CLASS NOTES

Chapter 3 Notes

Chapter 5 Notes

Chapter 6 Notes

 

Exam 1 Review

 

Chapter 7 Notes

Chapter 8 Notes

Chapter 9 Notes

Chapter 12 Notes

 

Final Exam Review

 

Grades


ASSIGNMENTS


Excel Refresher

Excel Refresher Download File(use save file radio button to download)

Excel Review Answer

Excel 1 Notes

Excel 1 Assignment

Excel 1 Download File

Excel 2 Notes

Excel 2 Assignment

Excel 2 Download File

Access-Notes

Access Assignment

Access Download File

Agents Download File

Please review the Procter & Gamble case on page 375-376 and the Chase Card case on pages 384-385 to discuss in class on Saturday

The Societe Generale Case on pages 359-361 is due on Monday, January 10.Your group should have questions 1 through 5 from the case ready turn in at at the beginning of class.

Pivot Table Notes

Pivot Table Download File

 

 


CASES

 

Case Groups

 

Case Guidelines

 

Chapter 1 Example

 

Chapter 1 Example