Securing your Account
Security of a PSU account
Each PSU member has their own account with its password, if they need to reset the password they must provide the IT with their ID card.
To make your password strong
- - Must be at least eight characters long.
- - Must not contain your username, real name, or company name.
- - Must not contain a complete word.
- - Must be significantly different from previous passwords.
Keep your password a secret
- - Don't share your passwords with anyone.
- - Don’t use the same password on all sites. If it's compromised, all the information it protect are at risk.