It is a set of policies to secure the data within network and locally or even your google account preventing them from theft and malicious attack.
Google Authenticator (2 Step Verification):
Google Authenticator protects your Google account from keyloggers and password theft. With two-factor authentication,
you’ll need both your password and an authentication code to log in.
- - Must be at least eight characters long.
- - Must not contain your username, real name, or company name.
- - Must not contain a complete word.
- - Must be significantly different from previous passwords.
- Be Attention:
- - Don't share your passwords with anyone.
- - Don’t use the same password on all sites. If it's compromised, all the information it protect are at risk.